LAST REVISION: 01.10.2022
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or a mobile device when you visit the Kondiment website. These modules allow our website to record your actions and preferences, such as site loggin, language, and other display preferences, only for a certain amount of time, so you do not have to re-enter these details each time you access our website or browse from one page to another. Most websites, regardless of their importance and location, use these text files.
2. WHAT COOKIES DOES KONDIMENT USE?
When you visit the Kondiment website, it may store or retrieve information from your browser, usually in the form of cookies. It can store information about you, about your preferences or about your devices in order to offer you an enhanced and personalized experience. Cookies do not identify you directly as a natural person. Because Kondiment respects your privacy, you may choose not to allow certain types of cookies. However, blocking certain types of cookies can have a negative impact on your experience on the Kondiment website and on the services that we offer.
3. STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
These types of cookies are necessary for the full functionality of the Kondiment website and cannot be disabled. These are actions you take, such as requesting services, setting privacy preferences, authenticating, or filling out certain forms. They are also used to prevent fraudulent activities. Although you can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, certain parts of the website will not work at optimal parameters. These cookies do not store any personal identification information.
4. PERFORMANCE COOKIES
5. HOW CAN YOU DEACTIVATE OR DELETE COOKIES?
- For cookies in Internet Explorer - Internet Explorer
- For cookies in Firefox - Firefox
- For cookies in Chrome - Chrome
- For cookies in Safari - Safari
- For cookies in Edge - Edge
- For cookies in Opera - Opera
- For more details, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ which contains additional information on behavioral advertising and privacy in the online medium.
6. LEGAL INFORMATION