Digital magic makes things happen. How it worked for some of our most potent client, find out as you read more below.
The client wanted digital transformation, website optimization, online sales growth, and rebranding.
Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort is a luxury destination spread over 60 acres of St. Lucian land, with 200+ villas that evoke the Mediterranean spirit.
With a holistic approach of wellbeing, Windjammer is also known as a go-to spa retreat. This client has the prestige of 30+ years in the field of hospitality, with exquisite personnel who endorse everything else the resort has to offer, from luxury accommodation, immaculate swimming pools, entertainment opportunities, delicious cuisine and bars, blended with the splendor of St. Lucian local flavor.
Objectives / Challenges
- Positioning Windjammer as a luxury brand
- Increasing website conversions
- Generating new leeds
- Visual identity improvement / Brand refresh
- Developing new visual guidelines & new concepts for the brand
- Creating the resort's visual identity & video presentations
- Updating the website content and launching a blog
- Redesigning the website & updating the content
- Launching a blog
- Developing online marketing strategies in order to promote the resort, including Facebook, Google, Instagram, and email marketing
- Creating new strategies in order to generate new leeds
- Monitoring the online reputation + PR ideas/proposals.
- The number of conversions has increased by 53%
- Reach (B2B clients): 5,796,238;
- Reach: +930%
- Online sales have increased by +54%
The same conversion target is still being worked on with the client, but the customer's spending budget for online marketing campaigns has increased. The client benefited from the development of cohesive presentation and visual assets that were both offline and online - aligned with the new desired direction.
Bien Savvy is a luxury bridal and evening wear brand founded in 2007. The brand’s approach is a combination between unique, feminine, and a refined fashion approach.
- Recover Kondiment’s initial investment. Kondiment started a partnership with Bien Savvy and acquired its previous clothing collections.
- Bring Bien Savvy back on the fashion market, both online and offline.
- Make the business profitable.
Since 2007, Bien Savvy has established a worldwide reputation in the world of luxury bridal fashion. Both locally and internationally, Bien Savvy has been a success for brides-to-be looking for the perfect wedding dress.
Thanks to a profound consumer-oriented policy, as well as constant support for the local and international cultural events, Bien Savvy has enjoyed a unique reputation in the ever-changing luxury bridal fashion, being at the center stage of the rising East-European fashion industry.
The main objectives are for clients to find the dress of their dreams, while constantly refining the brand’s designs and services.
Objectives / Challenges
- Start generating sales for the previous clothing collections and recover the investment
- Invest in a new bridal and evening collection and start generating sales
- Generate new customers
- Create a new online shop using Shopify (e-commerce software)
- Create the project’s strategy (communication, social media, sales), test and adapt it
- Create strategic communication messages (both old and new customers)
- Create social media content (photo, video)
- Integrate fashion consultancy service (key differentiator)
- Perform Facebook and Google campaigns (awareness, sales, leads, WhatsApp, retargeting, video campaigns) and constantly test them for new audiences
- Perform e-Mail Marketing campaigns
The paid media campaigns performed between May – September 2022, on Google and Facebook
- Total sales: 26.7K eur
- Sales new collection – 11.7K eur
- Sales stock collections - 15K eur
- Online sales campaigns – 19.7K eur
- Offline sales (showroom) – 6.4K eur
- Old database customers: 60+ new customers
- The investment from the old collections has been recovered
- The strategy for the new collection and new strategic steps are being formulated
- Optimization of offline services (showroom)
- Push communication on social media
Bocado is a branch of the biggest frozen food business in Romania. The client wanted to create this particular branch in order to communicate B2B. Our mission was to create an identity for this business and to implement its launching campaign.
Bocado is a platform dedicated to HORECA professionals, where they can acquire quality goods for their bars, cafes and restaurants professionally. They can keep track of their invoices and account activity easily, simply by creating an account. Bocado wanted to offer their clients the opportunity to make simple acquisitions with as little effort as possible.
Objectives / Challenges
- Creating the brand’s visual identity (naming, logo, visual concept)
- Creating an awareness campaign for the new brand, starting from the objective of attracting new clients on the platform
- Challenges: important competition / obtaining the commitment of creating an account
- Location: Romania
- Age: 25 - 65+
- People who match: Interests: restaurant owner, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, Coffeehouses, Catering, Restaurant management, b2b, Restaurants or Horeca, Behaviors: Food & Restaurant page admins, Job title: Cafe Manager, Restaurant Owner, Director of Catering or Catering Supervisor, Industry: Food and Restaurants
- Online marketing campaigns: Google, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Campaign duration: 3 months
- Reach: +700,000
- New accounts: +500
- Most performing media: Facebook (Reach: 488.565)
We managed to reach our client’s objectives by successfully achieving the creation/subscription of new customer accounts on the platform, by identifying the appropriate target audience through campaigns. Our objectives remain the same for the next period of time.